Hoka One One Speedgoat 2 – Medium Width Only
Inspired by Karl Meltzer, who holds the record for most 100-mile trail race wins, the fasted completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomizes the “go everywhere, run everything” attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail. And with this bold, fully redesigned iteration, Hoka has improved the fit, stability and durability. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them. The outsole features deeper, more aggressive Vibram lugs which hold up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the most forgiving upper offers improved comfort up top.
Features of Hoka One One Speedgoat 2
- Weight per shoe: 9.8 oz.
- 4.5 mm offset
- Heel: 32 mm
- Forefoot: 27.5 mm
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown / foot capture
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathablity and support
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wide platform to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers more stable footing
- Vibram MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain